7/30/2013

the makings of a new potholder and some chamomile tea.

Fixed some chamomile tea (my fave) and drank a few cups while I took the african flower pattern and turned it into a potholder, you can find a really great easy to follow pattern for free here . The only thing I did was just kept crocheting the dc border until the square was double the size, folded it and sewed it together and now I can add this to my collection. I think I might do another with just plain granny square. 









linked @ sew much ado

4 comments :

  1. Very pretty! The pattern and colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely
    I think I like the back where all the corners meet nearly as much a the flower pattern!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be the prettiest potholder I have ever seen! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like one of my grandmother's vintage pot holders! It would also be a good way for me to enter the world of crochet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to read your comments.